Have you ever been asked to describe a time you went against corporate directives?
Or bucked the system, went against the company, or violated company policy? This is not a typical job interview question, but this has been asked in job interviews before. It is a very difficult question to answer well.
In the video below, I will tell you what your best approach is to answering this question. Click the video to watch.
Read my blog article where I go into much more detail about this question, and give you suggestions for how to answer it (because you have to say something): How to Answer Interview Questions Q44. It’s part of my 101 question series, How to Answer Interview Questions.
Written by 30 60 90 Day Plan Guru - Get Interview Questions Tips & Sales Career Advice
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Least Favorite Part of Your Last Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Future You
- How to Answer Interview Questions About What You Could Have Done Differently
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Why You Were Not Promoted
- How to Answer an Interview Question About Your Best and Worst Boss