Is there a mistake you made in one of your past jobs that, looking back on it, you could have handled differently–and gotten a better outcome? When employers ask this kind of job interview question, they want to know that you can learn from your mistakes and be better going forward.
In the video below, I will talk about how to answer interview questions about things you could have done differently, and give you suggestions for what to say when you answer it.
Written by 30 60 90 Day Plan Guru - Get Interview Questions Tips & Sales Career Advice
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Least Favorite Part of Your Last Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Future You
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Why You Were Not Promoted
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Going Against Corporate Directives
- How to Answer an Interview Question About Your Best and Worst Boss