Have you been in your job for a long time? Have you made lateral moves? Your job interviewer might ask why you haven’t been promoted.
Not being promoted is not always a bad thing…there could be a lot of reasons for that. But if they ask, they’re concerned and looking for any problems you might present to them if they hired you.
In the video below, I will give you several suggestions for ways you can answer this question in a positive way that alleviates the fears of that hiring manager. Click the video to watch.
Read my blog article that covers this topic in more depth: How to Answer Interview Questions Q99. It’s part of my blog series, How to Answer Interview Questions, 101 tough job interview questions and answers for you.
Written by 30 60 90 Day Plan Guru - Get Interview Questions Tips & Sales Career Advice
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Least Favorite Part of Your Last Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Future You
- How to Answer Interview Questions About What You Could Have Done Differently
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Going Against Corporate Directives
- How to Answer an Interview Question About Your Best and Worst Boss