If you have owned your own business or even been a freelancer–but now you’re interested in working for a company, you are in a unique situation. Most people go from working for a corporation to owning their own business, not the other way around. So if you want to work for someone else after working for yourself, it will raise some curiosity.
The good news is, answering this question is much easier than you think. You can give an answer that will resonate with the hiring manager. I will tell you about it in the video below.
After you see the video, come read my blog post on this same question. I go into much greater detail. Read it here: How to Answer Interview Questions Q96
Written by 30 60 90 Day Plan Guru - Get Interview Questions Tips & Sales Career Advice
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Least Favorite Part of Your Last Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Future You
- How to Answer Interview Questions About What You Could Have Done Differently
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Why You Were Not Promoted
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Going Against Corporate Directives