When you need to find a job, you shouldn’t be picky about where that job lead comes from.
You might not think about your friends or family or your church family as a network, but they are. They know you well, they know how great you are. And because they probably don’t work with you, they have contacts that you don’t…outside of your normal work space. That can be a powerful resource.
Watch the video below and I’ll tell you more about this.
I also have an entire blog article that will tell you more ways you can utilize this valuable resource. Read it here: Fastest Way to Find a Job Tip 23.
Written by 30 60 90 Day Plan Guru - Get Interview Questions Tips & Sales Career Advice
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Least Favorite Part of Your Last Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions About the Future You
- How to Answer Interview Questions About What You Could Have Done Differently
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Why You Were Not Promoted
- How to Answer Interview Questions About Going Against Corporate Directives